fot

[Fot] AC Fuel Pump 12V-EP12

Subject: [Fot] AC Fuel Pump 12V-EP12
From: tr4abrad at gmail.com (Brad Eells)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:28:59 -0800
Thanks Bob,

I was able to crack open the pump and found the rubber bellows to be the
consistency of wheel bearing grease...a nice puddle of goo...

I have looked at that kit and it may just work...for $8.75 and shipping
versus the expensive NOS pump that could have the very same problem, it's
worth a try...

Not sure how long it will last with today's VP rocket fuel but I will wager
a swing at it...

Brad

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*