fot

[Fot] Just letting u all know my TR6 racer auction on BaT ends at noon P

Subject: [Fot] Just letting u all know my TR6 racer auction on BaT ends at noon PDT.Fwd: Your listing at BaT Auctions is closing in 6 hours - a few reminders
From: triosan at gmail.com (Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 09:28:19 -0800
From: "Bring a Trailer" <auctionmanager+2791979 at bringatrailer.com>
Date: Feb 6, 2018 6:01 AM
Subject: Your listing at BaT Auctions is closing in 6 hours - a few
reminders
To: <triosan at gmail.com>

[image: Bring a Trailer Logo] <https://bringatrailer.com/> Submit a Vehicle
<https://bringatrailer.com/account/listings/new/> Auctions
<https://bringatrailer.com/auctions/>

Hi Chuck,

Today is the big day! Your auction for the 1969 Triumph TR6 Race Car
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-triumph-tr6-4/> is set to close at
12:00 PM PST, which is just less than 6 hours from now.

As a reminder, sellers who stay helpful and engaged with the bidders during
the auction, and especially towards the end, help bidders buy with
confidence. This means more, higher bids. So get in there, and remember to
be calm, friendly, and polite.

*As of now, your reserve is not yet met. Given how far the bidding has
progressed thus far, would you like to lower your reserve to increase the
chances of a sale? You may do it directly in the yellow box on your listing
here
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-triumph-tr6-4/#listing-action-reserve>.*

Pro Tip: We want your car to sell just as much as you do! We do not
recommend sharing your reserve status or amount, either publicly or
privately. Our experience shows that announcing your reserve status limits
bidding, so keep it secret!

We'll be standing by in case you have any concerns. And good luck!

- Don Lilly
BaT Auctions