fot

[Fot] GT-6 racer...

Subject: [Fot] GT-6 racer...
From: fasttrs at yahoo.com (Mike Munson)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:08:14 +0000 (UTC)
When I lived in Georgia, Mike and Claire lived 3 miles away so we would meet
randomly around town. He was a real down to earth guy that would do anything
for you. Sadly he passed away around 2009 from cancer.? He owned a software
company but I don't remember the name of it.?Besides the GT6 he also raced an
ex-factory Datsun 240Z and a Birdcage Mazarati.
Mike Munson#28 EP TR6