fot

[Fot] GT-6 racer...

Subject: [Fot] GT-6 racer...
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:58:17 -0500
Mike...

WOW!  His Obit says he started out as a teacher.  But his ambitious racing
stable, including a Birdcage, suggests that Tech company he and two partners
started later on must have been successful.  How sad, just like my racing
partner, Bob Wismer, he lost a battle with cancer early in life.  And the Obit
suggests there does not appear to be any ties to Paula Jones' attorney, Joseph
Cammarata.

Incidentally, talking about Birdcage Masarati(s)...when Bob Wismer and I bought
the Tornado Thunderbolt, the guy who sold it to us also had had a historically
significant Birdcage Masarati that had set some sort of straightaway speed
record at LeMan.  He apparently was not aware of the impact such racing history
has on a car's value, and he allowed the guy who bought if from him to get a
really, really good deal.  This made him gun shy and difficult for Bob Wismer
and I to deal with.  But it all worked out in the end.

Bill Dentinger