fot

[Fot] Fuel Cells

Subject: [Fot] Fuel Cells
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:52:38 -0500
A few years ago at the Glen, the SVRA tech guys STRONGLY suggested I replace my
cell.
I retained the metal outer shell and put in a new inner structure and foam. ATL
recommended this fix.
The fuel goes through a cleanable filter as soon as it leaves the cell so I can
check if the foam is breaking down.
Cheers, Bill
Another thing to check if you're using a AFFF type fire system; they don't last
forever. I talked with Pegasus last year and I think they said dump and refill
the system every 3 years. Cheap insurance.