fot

[Fot] Winners at the K Cup event

Subject: [Fot] Winners at the K Cup event
From: kaskastner at gmail.com (Kas Kastner)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:05:42 -0700
*Never be beaten by equipment.*

*I am still on my way home and have no way at this instant to scan the
sheet but I'll give the winners and scan Saturday if no one else has done
so by then.*

*TR-6                                      Sam Halkais*

*GT-6                                      Jim Dolan*

*TR-4                                       Tony Drews*

*TR-3                                       Mike Jackson*

*Spitfire                                  Jesse Darrow*

*Sedan                                    Jerry Barker*

*Special bodied Triumph      Vic Schuster*