fot

[Fot] Accusump Installation

Subject: [Fot] Accusump Installation
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:20:06 -0500
I can't comment on the Spitfire side of it, but I like the electric
valve in the regards that I never forget to shut the valve when I turn
off the engine - it's wired to the ignition circuit.? Jack would forget
the manual valve about 20% of the time and then lose the startup benefit
plus you have lower pressure when it's refilling the accusump.

Regards, Tony