fot

[Fot] quench clearance

Subject: [Fot] quench clearance
From: fubog1 at aol.com (fubog1)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 14:46:52 -0400

 If you have good race rods and all of the clearances are to spec, you could
pop it up a few thou but I wouldn't go any less than .030.
Yes you can run it a little tighter but that's the point where there won't be
any carbon buildup on top of the piston, and all it takes is a missed-shift to
turn it into junk.

Considering that the gasket may compress a few thou, depending on what gasket
you're using, you'll likely be fine with 0-deck, as you're planning.
Glen