fot

[Fot] quench clearance

Subject: [Fot] quench clearance
From: rick.parent at att.net (Rick Parent)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 22:42:32 +0000 (UTC)
.035 is fine with the stock gasket.

    On Monday, July 30, 2018 6:08 PM, John H. Hasty via Fot <fot at
autox.team.net> wrote:

 Not apples to apples, but just for info. We used a squash of .020, no gasket,
O ring, & turned 13 to 14 rpm with our 2 stroke 250cc motors. Cannot remember
the cc?s for the heads. But it took many, many hours with 400 wet paper, WD40 &
a surface plate to achieve the desired combo.

Sent from my iPhone