Re: Speedo Quits '65 BJ8

To: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo Quits '65 BJ8
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:06:34 -0400
Doug,
I'd check the length of that inner cable again. If it's a bit too long and
is pressing the end too much into the speedo, as was mentioned last week,
the speedo reading will be off like you observe. At the lower end it may
have pressed against and taken the 90 degree drive out too.
Tunnel off, check the right angle drive first. make sure it's intact and
working, then make sure the speedo inner cable is no longer than 3/8"
sticking out.
Rich Chrysler