Michigan - Tires/ wire wheel mounting

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Michigan - Tires/ wire wheel mounting
From: "Justin" <spartan0199@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:25:31 -0400
I'm looking to see if anyone on the list can recommend a place to
purchase tires and have them mounted/balanced in southeast Michigan.

I was looking at the ~25 year old Michelin XZX this weekend and noticed
the sidewall on one of my tires looks a bit wavy in one spot, a bit
subtle but it is there.  Might be good time to replace these!

I'd prefer to have the tires mounted locally (I have painted wire
wheels).  Does anyone on the list have someone in southeast Michigan
they would recommend?  Looks like tirerack.com has tires at a very good
price so potentially I would be looking for a place to mount and
balance.

Thanks,
Justin
Ypsilanti, MI