Re: Candidate for the worst basket case

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Candidate for the worst basket case
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:50:36 -0500
 I've never seen a Healey hood rust like that before.  I've never seen rust go
that far up a Healey door before either.  However, the BT7  that my buddy Karl
started with five years ago was only slightly better than this one and is 75%
done.  I suppose that anything is possible if one has the time and
determination.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ7