Re: Please ... help with this question about starter motor

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Please ... help with this question about starter motor
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:46:23 -0700
Dick, I have also noticed and been frustrated by the inconsistency in
nomenclature.  I found the SU carb adjusting procedures especially fiendish,
since they use three or four different names for all of the adjustment points.
Once I figured it out, I just wrote my own procedures.  I typically make my
own "improvements" to the manual procedures, add sketches and photographs,
etc., as I find them necessary.

Happy Healeying!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666