Re: joining of the clubs

To: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: joining of the clubs
From: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:21:08 -0400
Hi John,
Actually, I agree with each of your responses to the issues I cited.  I also
am of the opinion that the National Clubs are coming together.  National
Club "compatability" seems like a reasonable state of affairs.
That's not my point.  You and I, and others, may see the issues as you
illuminated them;  many others do not.  Therefore, the resistance rests in
their minds and actions, on the perceived issues as we listed them.  Those
of us who don't subscribe to these "problems" will continue to bring the
National organizations closer together.  The towering egos definitely exist
(just read some of the flaming listers), they just don't hold as much power
as they did before, nor as they think they do.
In conclusion, it is not a drop-dead issue for me.    AHCA works fine for
me, but it is not my alma mater! ;<)
Healey on,
GaryB