RE: Loss of Everett Smith

To: "'Brashear, Jack, N'" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>,
Subject: RE: Loss of Everett Smith
From: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:36:06 -0400
Well said, Jack.  I echo those thoughts.  Here I am in Central Florida and,
as you say, Everett was very kind to me and trusted me at my word.  The work
he did for me was absolutely expert in my opinion.  Although I tried several
times, unfortunately I was never able to personally meet the man, which I
regret.  He will certainly be missed by me.

Heard Saxon