Re: Loss of Everett Smith

To: "Bob, Kim, Rob, Bandit and Pepper" <thewalkers@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Loss of Everett Smith
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:10:39 EST
 Everett was very key in my attempt to gain the ability to restore
my Longbridge BN4. Not only did he make some special parts for
me that were not otherwise available, he marked up dimensions on
them to assure that I would be able to install them correctly.
  He took much care and time to explain to me procedures and
provided measurements that I could not obtain because so many
pieces of my car were gone.
  Most of all, he gave me the confidence that,  with his help, I could
do it.  And I (we) did!
  The Healey community has lost a valuable assett and a friend.
  My best wishes to his family.
  Gordon