Re: Any Ideas?

To: DRKTYME@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Ideas?
From: pdeturck@rochester.rr.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:15:22 -0400
Be sure to physically remove the fuse to test it.
I have visually inspected and even used a meter
to check fuses in my BJ8 and had them appear OK.

But upon removing the fuse from the holder, I discovered
the metal end cap on the fuse itself was loose and
did not always make contact with the fusible link inside
the glass body of the fuse itself.
-pd-
66 BJ8