Re: Any Ideas?

To: <DRKTYME@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any Ideas?
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:36:05 -0600
..and if the fuse checks out ok, then check the grounding wires on the dash
itself. They are generally attached with the instrument bracket knurled nuts
or at the steering column brace bracket.
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html