Re: Ice Cream Social Reports

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ice Cream Social Reports
From: "Andrew Fell" <design@soltec.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:41:30 -0500
In Champaign/Urbana Illinois, I alone make up the immediate Healey Family.
So I took my wife and 15 year old daughter out for Ice Cream at Jarlings
Custard Cup (ok... actually I took them out for custard I suppose).

Afterwards I took my daughter out for her second Healey driving lesson.
Although she's several months away from getting her license, she loves to
drive the Healey and is actually very good at it.  I am pleased that I'll
have someone to pass it on too and she'll love that car as much as I do.

where do I send my photo?

Andrew Fell
Urbana, Illinois
'62 BJ7