Re: Ice Cream Social Reports

To: "Healey List List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ice Cream Social Reports
From: "Alex Superak" <asuperak@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:36:29 -0400
In this part of Eastern North Carolina, Linden,(pop127).  All of the
Healey followers(wife and I),  went for ice cream in Fayetteville NC.

Unfortunately, we did not meet any previous owner, or a friend/college room
mate
that owned one.  However, we did have two offers for a  "trade". Didn't like
the
color of the Ford Focus, or the minivan, but thanked them for the offer.

We also received: two "COOL'S", one  "NICE RIDE",  and one  "WHAT IT IS?"

So all in all, we did our part to display the Healey Manqui.

Alex
BJ8  34180