Re: Optional accessories

To: peter.svilans@rogers.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Optional accessories
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:13:46 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2005 11:09:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
peter.svilans@rogers.com writes:

A set of  fitted colour-matched luggage inside the cockpit of a BJ8 on the
rear  shelf  Mercedes 300SL-style, and held down with leather straps  and
buckles, would look terribly chic, however, don't you think  ?

Hi Peter-

I have often thought the same thing. How many Healey BJ8 drivers use the
rear seat/shelf for anything but luggage space any way. Or maybe a cooler for
drinks.

Marion
In memory of my friend "HOYO"-Howard Lee  Young, Jr. (2/5/57-5/9/05)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave  safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn  out, shouting "----holy
shit----what a ride !"