Re: Bonnet Seal

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Bonnet Seal
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:19:40 -0500
Ned,
Definetly a PO mod. Pull the strips off and throw them away. You will use
one single lip seal strip adjacent to the carbs, and 4 split rubber bonnet
buffers. One will fit toward front left side, and 3 will fit along right
side. The split buffers are riveted through one side only so no rivet can
come into contact with the painted bonnet flange.
Pictures att'd.

Rich Chrysler