Re: Monday Funny

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monday Funny
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:54:24 -0600
 Mark, Your joke reminds me of a real life funny that happened a few years
ago.

 My brother and one of his in laws had driven our cars, (my BN1, borther's
TR3) to Elkhart Lake for the Vintage Races at Road America.

 We were sharing a room so save funds (it being a "guy" trip and all).

 One of my traveling companions was pulling a T-shirt to wear from his bag
and started putting it on.  I couldn't resist  "You mean you are not going
to iron that T-shirt?" I quipped.

 They both looked at my like I was nuts for a second, then, being married
men like myself, burst out laughing.

 Greg Lemon
54 BN1

You
> > can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You
> can
> > wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The
world
> > is your urinal. You never have! to drive to another gas station rest
room
> > because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of
> which
> > way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add
character.
> > Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest
> when
> > you're talking to them. The occasional well rendered belch is
practically
> > expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood
all
> > the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know
stuff
> > about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can
open
> > all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of
> > thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be
> > your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three pack. Three pairs of
> shoes
> > are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public.
You
> > are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face
stays
> > its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You