Re: Ebay question

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ebay question
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:18:17 -0800
The process has recently changed and eBay (not the seller) decided to
hide bidders names.

I don't like that policy at all as I like to know who I'm bidding
against, etc.
EBay is doing this to try to stop the deluge of scammers sending fake
second chance offers to the losing bidders.

Bidders will show repeatedly automatically as their bids are
increased, ort when they "nibble" away at the price fishing for the
reserve, etc.

It's harder to assume shill bidding than it used to be as in the past
you could see the bidders other purchases to tie them to the seller
and such.

\