Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:28:12 -0700
Doug and list-

I, too have had many such encounters, having been the caretaker of the 64
BJ8 since 1974, but I think my favorite was a gas station attendant in ski
Resort town of Ruidoso, NM on our honeymoon in 1975.  the AH script was
missing from the boot lid at the time, so the attendant was looking the car
up and down while filling the tank, finally, his eyes alighted on the right
rear hub knock-off-he brightened, looked at me, and said "What year UNDO is
this?"  my wife said I deserved an Oscar for my straight faced reply-"1964",
after which I paid for the gas and we laughed all the way down the mountain.

Ed Townley

Southern NM, USA

64 BJ8 and others