Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling
From: Rick Swain <grain@tdcmail.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:13:20 -0400
Last summer my wife and I pulled into a gas station for a fill up. A
father, probably in his late 30s or early 40s,  and son, about 7 or
8, were just getting into a Chrysler Crossfire parked nearby. While I
was in paying for the gas the fellow drove up beside our Healey and
asked if it was a kit car. When my wife explained that it was not
and was in fact a 1959 Austin-Healey he exclaimed "Shuuut uuup!!!"
When I returned the son told me "I like your car better than this
one." I should have offered to take him for a ride but the father was
already deflated enough.

Cheers

Rick
'59 BN4