Overdrive operation again

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Overdrive operation again
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:19:56 -0700
Hi Simon,

on 19 Jan, 2007 I sent you a fairly detailed explanation of how the OD
controls work. It included a diagram with the the wiring connections, a
sketch of the throttle switch operation & setting, & an explanation of
how the switch works. I also offered to give further explanations if
you wish.

Since you did not acknowledge, I assume you were not interested or
your email does not accept attachments. If you are interested, I can
re-send the email. If you are not interested, I wish you luck. Just
trying to help.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2

----------------------------
Quote Mark:
1/26/07
If anyone would be kind enough to tell Simon what to clean when he's
in the switch I think that is what this list is really about,   or
should be.
Mark
Quote Simon:
"I've never had this particular switch apart, so I'm guessing it has
contacts in it."
Quote Norman: