RE: (no subject)

To: <Hartangus@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:18:26 +1100
G'day Bazza from England

I really didn't expect you to show your head especially after the
drubbing the Pommie cricket team received on Australia Day.

Is there any Healey or Austin-Healey content to this? Not a bit except
to say that I did look at both mine yesterday and they are still there.
I don't know about "putting up with it from the wizards of oz" as I
would have thought we added a certain antipodean kulture to it all.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon