Re: new member

To: "rick thomas" <thomas3@shaw.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new member
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:25:47 -0500
Hi Rick,

Have you joined the Austin Healey Club of Southern Ontario? Check this site
http://www.ahcso.com

As for a BJ8 engine, that shouldn't be too much problem. We have a very
strong chapter with a lot of  helpful people and a reasonable amount of
spares among the local membership. We'll help you find what you need.

Rich Chrysler
Mount Hope, Ont.