Re: [Healeys] FW: Antivirus

To: healeys@autox.team.net, "Robert F. Begani" <rfbegani@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Antivirus
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
My son goes to Cal State San Bernardino as a computer sciences major for a
five year degree.  He not only diagnoses my computer problems, he built the
computer I am sending this on and also repairs crappy Apple products, android
devices and is a gearhead like his Dad besides.  Ok, Ok, he likes drifting in
tuner cars, but he also gets a kick out of driving the Bugeye too.  A gearhead
is a gearhead no matter what generation they are from.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5