[Healeys] 100 Battery Conversion

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 Battery Conversion
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 12:32:42 -0700

--000000000000dec38505c19a4281

I have two NOS six volt Lucas reproduction batteries.  They would probably
work just fine for a while, but I would rather simplify by installing a
single 12 volt battery instead.  Does anyone have any pictures, procedures
or components required for this conversion.  I trust sealed batteries like
Optima more than these lead/acid repros.
Mike MacLean

--000000000000dec38505c19a4281

=A0 They would probably work just fine for a while, but I would rather simp=
lify by installing a single 12=C2=A0volt battery instead.=C2=A0 Does anyone=
 have any pictures, procedures or components required for this conversion.=
=C2=A0 I trust sealed batteries like Optima more than these lead/acid repro=

--000000000000dec38505c19a4281--

--===============3023454758058597798==