Re: [Healeys] Negative ground SU fuel pump question

To: "'Kees Oudesluijs'" <coudesluijs@upcmail.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Negative ground SU fuel pump question
From: <rfbegani@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 12:15:44 -0400
Cc: Austin Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>

--===============6929047341558036458==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0092_01D74596.34379DB0"

------=_NextPart_000_0092_01D74596.34379DB0
        charset="UTF-8"

Speaking of Facet pumps, so many years ago I was a member of the MEMA =
Export managers division and had the opportunity to share stories with =
many of its members.  The Export Manager of Bendix told me he had worked =
for a long time with BMC and Donald Healey to replace the SU-Pumps with =
the Facet Pump.  He got the approval to be the new supplier of the =
Healey cars when a few months later the decision to cease production was =
made.=20

=20

Regards,

=20