[Healeys] 100 under dash photos

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 under dash photos
From: warthodson--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 17:33:22 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2054210_55093201.1620668002937

I am currently trying to figure out what I have & what I need to source in =
terms of brackets/braces under the dash. I cannot seem to find any informat=
ion in the shop manuals, parts book or concourse guidelines. The areas of i=
nterest are the steering column, choke cable mounting, "AIR" cable mounting=
, heater mounting, parcel shelf mounting & anything else under or hidden be=
hind (or is that in front of the dash?=C2=A0 If you have any photos of this=
 area I would appreciate receiving them.Thanks,Gary=C2=A0PS: I will be off =
line for a week, so will not be able to respond, so thanks in advance!

------=_Part_2054210_55093201.1620668002937

trying to figure out what I have &amp; what I need to source in terms of
brackets/braces under the dash. I cannot seem to find any information in the
shop manuals, parts book or concourse guidelines. The areas of interest are the
steering column, choke cable mounting, "AIR" cable mounting, heater mounting,
parcel shelf mounting &amp; anything else under or hidden behind (or is that in
front of the dash?&nbsp; If you have any photos of this area I would appreciate
receiving them.

thanks in advance!</div>

------=_Part_2054210_55093201.1620668002937--

--===============7983234107723823101==