[Healeys] Tech Session at Conclave re: timing

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tech Session at Conclave re: timing
From: richard mayor via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 11:10:57 -0700

--0000000000001b7d7e05c33f9128

There was a discussion at the Conclave tech session about ignition
timing..... advancing the distributor to a certain point and then backing
off a certain amount..... without using a timing light.  I cannot remember
the specific details but I would like to try it.  Does anyone have the
exact details of the procedure?
Thanks,  Richard

--0000000000001b7d7e05c33f9128

bout ignition timing..... advancing the distributor to a certain point and =
then backing off a certain amount..... without using a timing light.=C2=A0 =
I cannot remember the specific details but I would like to try it.=C2=A0 Do=
es anyone have the exact details of the procedure?</div><div>Thanks,=C2=A0 =

--0000000000001b7d7e05c33f9128--

--===============8269995285193348737==