[Healeys] Youtube of Big Bear Conclave

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Youtube of Big Bear Conclave
From: Gary Anderson <garyandersonmm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:08:06 -0700

--000000000000df279c05c44ae8ae

Watching that youtube from today's Healey team net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNfzEumKhSw

Was absolutely the most fun I've had in months. Got to see all the cars in
the Conclave parking lot from last week, with all the reactions of a person
who appreciates cars in a general way  but has never ever seen a Healey
before, much less 50 different ones all in one place. Puts into words all
the reactions all of us had once upon a time when we saw a Healey or
attended a Healey meet for the first time. "They're all the same, but
everyone has done their own thing to theirs."

Loved every minute of that youtube.
G.

--000000000000df279c05c44ae8ae

aley team net=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVNfzEumKhSw=
" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVNfzEumKhSw</a></div>=
 months. Got to see all the cars in the Conclave parking lot from last week=
, with all the reactions of a person who appreciates cars in a general way =
=C2=A0but has never ever seen a Healey before, much less 50 different ones =
all in one place. Puts into words all the reactions all of us had once upon=
 a time when we saw a Healey or attended a Healey meet for the first time. =
&quot;They&#39;re all the same, but everyone has done their own thing to th=

--000000000000df279c05c44ae8ae--

--===============2153109228074019360==