[Healeys] P-Clips

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] P-Clips
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:39:29 -0700

--0000000000002b3bef05c44b5982

Can someone tell me what size and type fastener was used to install wiring
harness P-clips in places like the engine bay?  Was it sheet metal screws?
It would be a lot easier to install the clips if I didn't have to put a
nutsert in all those places in the engine bay of my BN2.
Mike MacLean

--0000000000002b3bef05c44b5982

to install wiring harness P-clips in places like the engine bay?=C2=A0 Was =
it sheet metal screws?=C2=A0 It would be a lot easier to install the clips =
if I didn&#39;t have to put a nutsert in all those places in the engine bay=

--0000000000002b3bef05c44b5982--

--===============2770644422808743628==