[Healeys] Lightened flywheels

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lightened flywheels
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:22:50 -0700

--0000000000008693a605cb6b048c

6 cylinder flywheels vary slightly but are all generally in the 29 pound
range. Very aggressive machine work can get the weight down to the 22-23
pound range.
How much weight you take off will affect your driving style. To maintain
the feel of a stock Healey while still improving the engines response, I
suggest removing no more than 3 pounds.

Richard

--===============2190819959049507130==