[Healeys] reverse lamps

To: Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] reverse lamps
From: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:03:48 -0400

--00000000000028772105cd12e021

It's getting dark early these days, and I thought it would be really useful
to have reverse lamps on the back of my Healey.

Has anyone added them, and what did you do?   I searched the archives, but
there was only one question and no follow-up to it.

thanks,

Tom

--00000000000028772105cd12e021

ould be really useful to have reverse lamps on the back of my Healey.<div><=
br></div><div>Has anyone added them, and what did you do?=C2=A0 =C2=A0I sea=
rched the archives, but there was only one question and no follow-up to it.=
r></div></div>

--00000000000028772105cd12e021--

--===============5034913555267816786==