Benefits of the list..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Benefits of the list..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:16:45 -0600
Hey just thought I would pass along a couple of comments from those who
have responded to me personally...

First Wendy.... I think you are going to get a subscription or two to
Bonneville Racing News.. some folks didn't know about your publication..
which to me is the highlight of the month.

John We are sucking folks into the whole concept of Land Speed Racing on
the East Coast...

Dave Your Wheel business is getting a bit of an influx.... Yeah I want a
set of Mini lites.. for the Bugeye and I understand there is some Daisy
wheels in your future.

Chuck  What can I say... we are going down the road supporting a sport we
both love and you have found a cohort in crime.... someone to help you get
the word out...

I thank each of you for your time and patience... if we stick to it... we
may in fact end up with a forum where we can ask questions and share
experiences.... way cool

Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camaro LSR