Re: Fiberglass and Foam

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Fiberglass and Foam
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:13:02 -0800
see that now we have a spelling expert... Actually I corrected it at home
but not at the shop....  CAMARO CAMARO... and so on...

The Hood scoop is going to be multi-purpose.. one for many manifolds.. like
a tunnel ram that I have with two four barrels and an Enderle Injector set
up that Brad has... so it has to be tall and wide.. the total manifold
height is 5 inches above the hood.. however I see the Rule book allows for
11inches above the hood....also there is a point about 120 degrees of
visibility... and I am not sure where that pertains to... does some of the
drivers side window count in this equation?

The Bird catcher Enderle was planned on running backwards like the mud
racers taking advantage of the high pressure area that is present at the
base of the windshield..

with the slant of slope I was planning I am talking about a scoop that
would start at the front of the hood and run back to within 3 inches of the
windscreen... The hood still opens as it swings away from the body work..

any thoughts?
Keith Turk
(non spelling fool)