Re: WebRings?

To: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: WebRings?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:51:23 -0800
Hey Vaughn do me a favor and introduce yourself... You are far more
qualified then I am...

Vaughn and I have corresponded about many things automotive and he seems to
have a genuine interest in Land Speed Racing and is part of a crew that has
been to Maxton...

First and foremost though.. Welcome to the List.. glad to see you here... I
know your talents will be invaluable to those of us that are new to this
Racing thing...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )