Our List

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Our List
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:41:27 -0800
Just wanted to post a note to keep us going through the slack times... Been
busy welding up the shock towers for the air ride and finally decided the
best air source was the manufacturers original ... so I called back and
bought one.. I am really amazed at how much I have used the system so
far... even in it's infantile state the system really picks up the car a
ton... big help on the Lower back...

I think we have finalized the Paint scheme.. traditional white and Red..
semi scalloped.. You'll have to see it...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )