Spring Racing tune-ups

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring Racing tune-ups
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 06:41:23 -0800
Well I am continuing the work on the Camaro getting it ready for the spring
opener at Maxton...

Had to stop on the Body work to deal with a number of issues..
Installed the air bags and sorted out the mounting of the Compressor and
Tank... yeah I broke down and bought the real air compressor and
controls... Now I have compressed air right at the car... neat toy... and
should I ever have the slant to become a Low Rider... I hear Wal-Mart has
Dingle balls....

got the second fire system in and had to rebuild the mounting location for
the Fire bottle.. and so on and so forth... the Motor Program.. is kinda on
hold... the Systemax2
from Holly was supposed to be here two weeks ago...and if it doesn't come
soon My Brother in Law is going to get the opportunity to build the motor
out in California..

We really don't want to have the Killer motors in the car just yet... Brad
has yet to Drive it and we are into this going slow learning thing... beats
tearing up equipment due to stupidity...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )