Re: Constant duty solenoids..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Constant duty solenoids..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:05:55 -0800
See that.... Damn I knew this list would be worth something..... sure I
would love the Part number...

On the Healey M/S that I am going to build... after I get though proving I
know Squat with this Camaro... I could use the quality.... here I am not
sure It is worthy... Wire wise that is.. the solenoids they will last
forever... God Know I have learned the quality lessons... YOU get exactly
what you pay for... sometimes you just gotta ask yourself what the end
product will do for you.. and what your intent is....

Keith