Re: New to the List!

To: "Gregory W. Gillette" <gillette@aiinc.com>,
Subject: Re: New to the List!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:54:24 -0800
It's worse Greg,,,, he is in Madison Alabama.. the only other guy besides
an aerospace engineer that would know the place is someone getting off the
interstate to use the Rest room..... Hey another Alabama Land Speed
Racer... wow that makes three of us... hell Six more and we could be a Clan
..

Welcome to the List Lawrence... I am in Enterprise Alabama and I am an ex
Military Instructor Pilot... I am also into British Sports cars and Land
Speed Racing and I have connections in the Madison community.... Hope to
meet you one day in Madison / Maxton / or Bonneville...

land-speed@autox.team.net