BRN

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: BRN
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:06:09 -0500
Wendy, list,

  Finally got the latest issue of BRN today.  I really feel sorry for any
overseas subscribers, since they'll have to wait even longer than I do for
it here on the East Coast.  Great coverage of the ECTA (Thanks Wendy!) and
lots of excellent articles.  We've already seen a few new list members who
heard about the LSR list in the newsletter.  The list gives us some outlet
for our frustrations with technical problems, and helps keep the interest
level up between issues of BRN.  I think the two compliment each other very
nicely and may actually help increase each others circulation.  Thanks again
Wendy.

Chuck Rothfuss
ECTA