Re: Hey bud..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Hey bud..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:14:06 -0600
yeah you know with the advent of this list... there are a number of things
like the Results and so on that could be done... that never where
before.....I will mention this to John Beckett and see what we get... he is
the President or the ECTA..... Or what ever title goes to a guy who has
struggled alot of years to give us a racing venue here on the East Coast...

Keith Turk... C Gas Altered.... Poor ole Girly Camaro.... and an 80 model
to boot....Read BRICK!

----------
> From: Lawrence E. Mayfield <mayfield@traveller.com>
> To: kturk@ala.net
> Subject: Re: Hey bud..
> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 11:59 AM
>
> As the unofficial Alabama representative, do you think you might be able
> talk the Hosts at MAxton into preparing an e-mail letter for the list?
One
> that gives results, trials, tribulations, winners, losers, fun had by
all?

> mayf
>
> if I can help set it up. let me know...
>

> At 02:43 PM 3/23/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >Oh I will... Got the girly car on a trailer and it is off to the
Alignment