Re: results

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: results
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:12:33 -0500
At 08:14 AM 3/24/99 -0600, Keith Turk wrote:
>yeah you know with the advent of this list... there are a number of things
>like the Results and so on that could be done... that never where
>before.....I will mention this to John Beckett and see what we get... he is
>the President or the ECTA..... Or what ever title goes to a guy who has
>struggled alot of years to give us a racing venue here on the East Coast...
>

>Keith Turk... C Gas Altered.... Poor ole Girly Camaro.... and an 80 model
>to boot....Read BRICK!
>
>----------
>> From: Lawrence E. Mayfield <mayfield@traveller.com>
>> To: kturk@ala.net
>> Subject: Re: Hey bud..
>> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 11:59 AM
>>
>> As the unofficial Alabama representative, do you think you might be able
>> talk the Hosts at MAxton into preparing an e-mail letter for the list?
>One
>> that gives results, trials, tribulations, winners, losers, fun had by
>all?
>>
>> mayf

        Hey guys

        No problem sharing the info. We just need someone to do the typing etc.
Better yet I need someone to do the newsletter too, and we could put the
whole thing on the list and/or web page. Would love to turn that
assignment, and photography, over to a dedicated supporter. Any volunteers?

John Beckett
#79, D/GCC record holder
#179, D/FCC record holder
#1179, E/GCC record holder