Re: Salt report

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salt report
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 08:04:33 -0600
No it wasn't me, but it sounds like an interesting group.  I wolud be
interested in coming to one of your club meetings to explain the USFRA's
130 mph club format for street legal cars and invite your members to
participate.  It's a great way to get a taste of the salt. Let me know who
to talk to about addressing your group.

At 12:59 AM 4/6/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Were you one of the guys that came to an Intermountain Vintage Racing
>meeting last fall, at the pizza place in Olympus Hills mall?
>
>mjb.

Dan Wright
Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
"It's amzing what you can do when you don't know it can't be done"