Re: Salt report

To: edvs@idt.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salt report
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 12:06:17 -0600
Ed,
I do help with the 130-150 club, and can probably answer questions, but Ed
Smith is the man.  I don't have his phone number with me, but I can have it
for you tomorrow.  He handles the timing and a lot of the organizing of the
130-150 stuff.  I do have the rules avaliable and can e-mail or FAX them.
I would also be happy to arrange to provide you or your group with
information or encouragment to participate in the 130-150 club.  We can
also always use volunteer help staging the event on the salt, that will get
you an inside look at stuff, and can be a lot of fun.  Let me know how I
can help.

At 10:07 AM 4/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Dan;
>Are you the contact for USFRA 130/150 Club?
>ED
>

>Daniel Wright wrote:
>>
>> No it wasn't me, but it sounds like an interesting group.  I would be
>> interested in coming to one of your club meetings to explain the USFRA's
>> 130 mph club format for street legal cars and invite your members to
>> participate.  It's a great way to get a taste of the salt. Let me know who
>> to talk to about addressing your group.

Dan Wright
Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
"It's amzing what you can do when you don't know it can't be done"